To see how we made ours check out the GoodBadFoodie Instagram account! If you make any of our dishes be sure to use hashtag #goodbadfoodie!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pack Lipton Onion Mushroom soup mix
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- In a medium/large bowl combine all ingredients thoroughly until evenly distributed.
- Set aside.
- 1 lb frozen kernel corn
- 1/2 a small can of Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 tbs cilantro, roughly chopped
- 6 oz. Queso Fresco, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp, lime zest
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Green leaf lettuce, washed and cut
- Bread of your choosing
- In a small pan, add some olive oil and sauté corn and jalapeños. Add 1 tsp of sea salt. Once a bit browned transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add diced green chiles, cilantro, and red onion. Mix thoroughly.
- Add sour cream, queso fresco, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly distributed.
Burger assembly instructions:
- Toast bread in toaster/oven.
- Heat a pan with some oil. Take 4 oz of ground beef mixture, flatten and add to pan. Cook to desired doneness.
- Place bread at the bottom, lettuce (so the bread doesn’t get soggy), burger patty, queso fresco, and elote mixture.
- Top with cilantro for garnish.