- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper (to taste).
- In a hot medium pan add chicken and brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
- In the same pan add some olive oil and mushrooms. Let them release retained water.
- Add onion and garlic to pan and let lightly brown.
- Add Cream of Mushroom.
- When the cream of mushroom begins to bubble add chicken back to pan.
- Add spinach before you turn the burner off and mix.
- Serve over rice or pasta.