If you’ve been to Disney’s California Adventure Park you know that the Lobster Nachos are legit. It’s a definite must if you’re at the park. They sell the nachos at the Cove Bar, but be prepared for a line. The line for the bar gets kinda long.
If you’re like me and aren’t always willing to drive to Disneyland just for a lobster nacho craving then you’re going to love this Lobster Nacho Dip!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 2 cups lobster meat (we wanted ours to have tons of lobster meat but 1 cup would be fine too)
- Cilantro, roughly chopped
- In a skillet on medium heat sauté onions and bell peppers until slightly translucent.
- Add cheese (put some aside for the topping) and sour cream and mix until cheese is melted.
- Add lobster meat, remove from heat, and fold cheese mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture into a baking dish and add remaining cheese to the top.
- Broil on high for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.